× Offizieller Support durch Cult.Games

Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)

11 Monate 2 Wochen her #11 von Sepel
Sepel antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)
Dont worry, we 'll find a solution. I cant imagine, why the download does work for me and Cultgames, but not for you. I'll PM you in a few minutes, than we can find a solution.

Ich verkaufe diese schönen Lederjacken.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #12 von Sura
Sura antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)
So Sepel downloaded file repacked it and sent it to me.
Downloaded and managed to unpack without getting an error msg.
Installed game
and got blit error even faster than with version i had before :/
positive thing is i managed to unpack it :D
negative side to it is that it doesn't work for me :/

i will try to install it tomorrow on brothers or dads pc when i go there
i even tried to run it in safe mode but since there is no NOCD crack and i couldnt set virtual drive in safe mode i coudln't run the game there either.
i'm starting to think that time has run over pizza syndicate :(

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her - 11 Monate 2 Wochen her #13 von CultGames
CultGames antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)

Sura schrieb: So Sepel downloaded file repacked it and sent it to me.
Downloaded and managed to unpack without getting an error msg.
Installed game
and got blit error even faster than with version i had before :/
positive thing is i managed to unpack it :D
negative side to it is that it doesn't work for me :/

I use nVidia GeForce 780 GTX - try to follow these steps (for pizza syndicate, not startopia, same way, different exe ;) ): cult.games/thema/tipps-tricks/109-alte-s...-betriebssystemen#83

It's really unusually that same editions of windows work differently. Nor it's quite possible that winrar come from unsecure source. Maybe use our file of WinRar (i think we have upload one ^^) or download actual version of winrar from official webside: www.rarlab.com/
If you have never seen these site before, it could be possible that your version is defect, not working as it should or its hacked by someone who uploaded it.

Sura schrieb: i will try to install it tomorrow on brothers or dads pc when i go there
i even tried to run it in safe mode but since there is no NOCD crack and i couldnt set virtual drive in safe mode i coudln't run the game there either.
i'm starting to think that time has run over pizza syndicate :(

You can try to install your previous version and use our Pizza Syndicate Patch, which includes some fixes.

And at last, but not least: cult.games/component/projectfork/dashboa...-pizza-syndicate-2-0

There is a project, were we try to release a new version ;) i'm quite sure, that we will give some screens in few months :)

Ich google bei T-Online nach Fireball.
*Bing*
Hmm... Ask wieso er nach Search im Web nix findet!?
A(h)? O(h)! L vergessen!
Yahoo! Ich hab's gefunden!
:rolleyes:

Letzte Änderung: 11 Monate 2 Wochen her von CultGames.

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #14 von Sura
Sura antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)
Nope... didn't work...
Yet again i got blit error as soon as i got in game and went to sign with a bank.

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her - 11 Monate 1 Woche her #15 von Sepel
Sepel antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)
As promised to Sura, i investigated running Pizza Syndicate in a VM on Wine. The results were not what i expected. After fiddling around with wine to launch the game, i got black screens and nothing happened. After i got around this, the game started normally, but had serious input lag (>2sec) what made it really unpleasant to play. Also i tried running the game on a XP VM, which works pretty much out of the box, but the game had some little graphic bugs and also this horrible input lag. Thus this also seems not to be the right way. Then i wanted to reproduce the surface blit error myself and saw, that Win10 now has a compatibility mode to Win98 with 16bit color. Launching the game with this leads to no blit error even after 1h of letting the game run in auto mode, so maybe this fixes the error.
Unfortunately this does not help the people running Win7. Maybe someone wants to fiddle around themselves can setup the XP VM themselves by search for "XP Mode Win7" on Google and follow some tutorials on how to install it. If you want to try it out, but do not run Win7, you can also extract a Virtual Box image out of the installer for the XP Mode.

Maybe i could help you a bit by at least setting you on new tracks to try it yourself.

Ich verkaufe diese schönen Lederjacken.
Letzte Änderung: 11 Monate 1 Woche her von Sepel.

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her #16 von CultGames
CultGames antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)

Sepel schrieb: As promised to Sura, i investigated running Pizza Syndicate in a VM on Wine. The results were not what i expected. After fiddling around with wine to launch the game, i got black screens and nothing happened. After i got around this, the game started normally, but had serious input lag (>2sec) what made it really unpleasant to play. Also i tried running the game on a XP VM, which works pretty much out of the box, but the game had some little graphic bugs and also this horrible input lag. Thus this also seems not to be the right way. Then i wanted to reproduce the surface blit error myself and saw, that Win10 now has a compatibility mode to Win98 with 16bit color. Launching the game with this leads to no blit error even after 1h of letting the game run in auto mode, so maybe this fixes the error.
Unfortunately this does not help the people running Win7. Maybe someone wants to fiddle around themselves can setup the XP VM themselves by search for "XP Mode Win7" on Google and follow some tutorials on how to install it. If you want to try it out, but do not run Win7, you can also extract a Virtual Box image out of the installer for the XP Mode.

Maybe i could help you a bit by at least setting you on new tracks to try it yourself.

Did you run Pizza Syndicate in Wine with this code: cult.games/thema/pizzasyndicate/21-pizza...oder-mac-os-x-zocken
// Übersetzung: Hast Du, um Pizza Syndicate zu spielen, Wine genutz, wie hier: (Link oben)

The error occured, because nVidia cards didn't support DirectX 10 or less, just higher.
// Übersetzung: Der Fehler tritt auf, weil die nVidia Karten kein DirectX 10 oder niedriger mehr unterstützten, nur höhere Versionen.

I don't understand why Pizza Syndicate runs without problems on VMs, even the nVidia cards seems to be the problem.

Sura: Do you have a alternative graphic card (maybe onboard) which you can use? Maybe you need to connect your monitor to other output to get signal.

I don't get any errors while testing (about 15 - 20 minutes). Maybe i changed something or installed other version as uploaded and used uploaded now instead of installed?! It seems to become a mystery.

*Bing*
A(h)? O(h)! L vergessen!

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her #17 von Sura
Unfortunately no. I do not have integrated graphic card on MB. So not possible :/
And within of 2 weeks as i bought 1060 i sold old HD5850 so ....
Also i bought for my brother 1060 so xD but he does have win10 so possibly it will work on his PC. Tomorrow i'm going there so we will try out.
In that case i would accept upgrade to win10 xD which i was avoiding all this time.

And i'm not sure will blit error appear if you don't click trough menues. So doing it all in automatic mode and you being just in one screen maybe won't trigger it. Maybe i'm wrong.
I still haven't tried that changing code in C sequence .

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her #18 von Sura
Tested on ancient laptop with win10... and it worked :/ for some reason it worked no matter that win10 doesnt have drivers for that graphic card ...
it was kinda jittery but no blit error and i went trough all the menues ingame twice... and it worked ...

so it is up to mine PC GPU and/or OS

I can only thank you both for all trouble you went trough...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Sepel

Mehr
11 Monate 1 Woche her #19 von CultGames
You are welcome - no metter which problems appears, a answer is HERE (at Cult.Games) :)

Feel free to share content, ask questions about everything and every think and / or just join us from time to time.

Thanks for becoming a CultGamer and all the best to you and your brother

*Bing*
A(h)? O(h)! L vergessen!

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her #20 von denis069
denis069 antwortete auf das Thema: Prüfsummenfehler bei entpacken
Hab schon fast alles versucht.. auch ne andere winrar version, trotzdem kommt immer der selbe fehler

Mehr