× Offizieller Support durch Cult.Games

Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)

11 Monate 2 Wochen her #1 von CultGames
CultGames erstellte das Thema Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)
Wenn Ihr Fragen habt, zu der Download-Datei zum Spiel + Add-On, dann schreibt Sie bitte hier rein

Gilt für diese Vollversion von Pizza Syndicate und dessen offiziellen Add-On "Missions CD - Mehr Biss": cult.games/downloads/download/3-aktualis...icatemehrbisspatched

Viel Spaß beim zocken!

Ich google bei T-Online nach Fireball.
*Bing*
Hmm... Ask wieso er nach Search im Web nix findet!?
A(h)? O(h)! L vergessen!
Yahoo! Ich hab's gefunden!
:rolleyes:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #2 von Sura
Sura antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)
First brother tried to download and install but got "file corrupt error" while unpacking
then i tried and got the same.
Turned off AVG and tried again, nothing changed.
Is it something with the file or should i try something else ?

And it all started because previous version i had stopped working because of blit error :/
Am i really doomed with this game ?

I have to use English since i do not know German but luckily there is google translate for reading.

Thank you for help

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #3 von CultGames
CultGames antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)

Sura schrieb: First brother tried to download and install but got "file corrupt error" while unpacking
then i tried and got the same.
Turned off AVG and tried again, nothing changed.
Is it something with the file or should i try something else ?

You should try to turn off anykind of security program within browser and within computer while downloading and unpacking files. After unpacking files you can activate any program you want. You can scan after downloading and extracting files with anti-virus program, you wouldn't find any ;)

Sura schrieb: And it all started because previous version i had stopped working because of blit error :/
Am i really doomed with this game ?

We are all sick of blit error, that's the reason i upload a modificated game which runs on my computer with no problems. It's the only version, i know, which running on windows 7 or earlier releases of windows in 32-bit or 64-bit version (i'm using 64-bit). The main-problem is DirectX. Maybe you should read this: cult.games/thema/pizzasyndicate/1-fehler...errorcode-2147024882

Sura schrieb: I have to use English since i do not know German but luckily there is google translate for reading.

Thank you for help

You have to use english instead of german or do you mean you use german instead of english? i'm confused ^^ From where you are? Maybe we can upload some files for you that you can play in your motherlanguage ;) Like we do it with Dungeon Keeper 2 for all who owned a other language version instead of german language :)

Hope you can play today :)
& a happy new year by the way

*Bing*
A(h)? O(h)! L vergessen!

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #4 von Sura
Sura antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)
So it is too late now since i downloaded it with antivirus turned on ? Would i be able to download it one more time ? Not sure how these pints work if they do.Or could you send it with wetransfer ?
English - german thing is about this whole page being on german and me not knowing it. Game is hopefully in english. I am more than familiar with it. And i'm from Croatia but i wouldnt be able use pc if it were in croatian. Some things are not meant to be translated :D
Tnak you and happy new year to all

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her - 11 Monate 2 Wochen her #5 von CultGames
CultGames antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)

Sura schrieb: So it is too late now since i downloaded it with antivirus turned on ?

No but in most cases it occured with errors while downloading or maybe not downloaded whole file.

Sura schrieb: Would i be able to download it one more time ?

I think after you pay one time you can download it often as you like till you close you browser-window or maybe if you load other file(s) after this. I think you can download as much as you like after paying once ("paying" ^^)

Sura schrieb: Not sure how these pints work if they do.Or could you send it with wetransfer ?

It works like "money" but you can only earn points by acitivities on our site. If you have enough you can download without limitation of speed or big waiting times. Even you are a CultGamer (it's a rank above your rank now) you can download with more speed and less waiting time. You can't buy any points at any shop. You can win sometimes some points. But most points you can earn is to upload a file on our server and even someone download it, you get points (as much you configurate by upload-form).

Sura schrieb: English - german thing is about this whole page being on german and me not knowing it. Game is hopefully in english. I am more than familiar with it. And i'm from Croatia but i wouldnt be able use pc if it were in croatian. Some things are not meant to be translated :D

I think game is in german. But as i wrote, we can maybe translate it to croatia (i can sent you files you translate them and i upload a special croatia language package for pizza syndicate)

Sorry for late answer, but it's 3 o'clock in the morning, i should sleep but had to work ;)

Feel free to try yourself and post a solution for your problem. In most cases it's a error because of security-program which blocks extracting files from archive. Let me know if you need more support. Thanks for using Cult.Games :)

*Bing*
A(h)? O(h)! L vergessen!

Letzte Änderung: 11 Monate 2 Wochen her von CultGames. Begründung: changed hungary language package for pizza syndicate to croatia language package for pizza syndicate (everything else is senseless ^^)

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #6 von Sura
Sadly but no, I cant download it again. I get msg that i don't have enough points.

I could give a try of translating to Croatian but as i said it is way more practical (at least for me) if it were on english. Even my phone is in english because i would be lost in croatian translations.
Same goes for windows and office and everything else technology based :D

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #7 von CultGames
In the evening you will receive new 499 points to download again.

Do you have the file on your desktop now? You can try to extracting them without running security-programs. In most cases it works.

*Bing*
A(h)? O(h)! L vergessen!

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #8 von Sura
I just don't understand.
This time i downloaded game in windows safe mode. So none of antivirus programs worked at the time.
Tried to unpack it both in safe mode and in normal windows but not successfully. I'm getting same error ....

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

is there any way of downloading plain exe file ? non compressed
Windows 7... 64,
GeForce 1060 for 2 months now .... while it was ATi HD 5850 i didn't get blit error ... so all my problems started with new card -.-'

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #9 von Sepel
Sepel antwortete auf das Thema: Fragen & Antworten zu Pizza Syndicate + Missions CD - Mehr Biss (Patched)
I also tried to download the file and it is working for me normally. It can be extracted and executed.

Ich verkaufe diese schönen Lederjacken.

Mehr
11 Monate 2 Wochen her #10 von Sura
So it is something with both mine and brothers PC ?
What are the odds :/
Ill try then take it to one of the friends to unpack it. But it just doesnt make sense .

Mehr